當前位置

首頁 > 教育範文 > 主持詞 > 秋季開學典禮中英主持詞

秋季開學典禮中英主持詞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.79W 次

開場:

秋季開學典禮中英主持詞

尊敬的各位領導、親愛的老師、孩子們,大家早上好!

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.

金色九月,陽光明媚,秋風送爽,碩果飄香。經過了一個平安、愉快的暑假,我們滿懷着新的希望,又回到了熟悉的幼兒園。

Today is the first day of the new term. After a very happy and safe summer holiday, we went back to the kindergarten in this special fruitful season.

在新學期裏,我園將圍繞“養成良好習慣,文明伴我成長”爲主題,開展“禮儀常規”教育的系列活動。小朋友們,讓我們養成良好的禮儀習慣,都來做文明禮貌的乖寶寶。

You are so excited to see each other, are not you? The theme of this new term is ""In this term, we hope to see you become good manners children!

我宣佈:北海昌房幼兒園20xx年秋期開學典禮,現—在—開—始!

I declare opening ceremony of the beihaichangfang kindergarten begins now.

升國旗:

首先舉行升旗儀式。擔任此次升國旗儀式的升旗手是。

The National Flag-raising ceremony begins now! Flag raisers are from

介紹新朋友:

小朋友們,新的學期,我們園裏又迎來了很多新的小朋友。讓我們用最熱烈的掌聲向他們的到來表示歡迎和祝賀!

Everyone, There are a lot of new friends in this new term. Let’s welcome them with warm applause. Clap you hands.

爲託班的弟弟妹妹贈送禮物:

就在短短的一個月前,他們還離不開媽媽的懷抱。而今天在老師的關心下,他們已經邁開了自信的腳步,和我們共同站在這裏參加開學典禮。讓我們爲託班的弟弟妹妹們鼓鼓掌吧。今天大班的哥哥姐姐特意爲他們製作了精美的禮物祝福他們在幼兒園健康快樂每一天。下面有請大班的哥哥姐姐爲他們贈送禮物。

Now let’s present with the gifts to them for their strong and independent.

幼兒代表講話:

看,哥哥姐姐們也等不及啦,他們有話要對我們說。下面請幼兒代表講話。

Brothers and sisters have something to tell you. Now, let’s invite the children’s representative

to make a speech.

園長講話:

新的學期,新的希望。下面我們用熱烈的掌聲歡迎陳園長爲本次開學典禮致辭。

New term, new hope. Now, let’s invite the principal to make a speech.

從園長的發言中,我們進一步明確了新學期的奮鬥目標和努力方向,今後我們一定會謹記園長的教誨,好好學習,努力工作。讓我們再次用掌聲感謝陳園長!

From this speech ,we will do work hard and study well.

家長代表講話:

家長是幼兒成長中的第一任教師,是幼兒園教育的重要合作伙伴。現在我們就有請家長代表上臺講話。

Parents are the first teachers of children. They are also our best partner.

now let’s invite …to make a speech.

各班介紹許願樹,班級禮儀目標宣言

播下一個行動,收穫一種習慣;播下一種習慣,收穫一種性格。新的學期,我們每個人都有一個美好的願望。下面有請宣言代表帶着許願樹上臺宣言。

Do you have a beautiful dream? I know almost everyone has their own dreams in their life. The dreams are very important to them. Teachers, please come here to declare with your wish-trees.

全園朗誦禮儀兒歌,跳禮儀集體舞。

孩子們,讓我們唱響歌謠,攜手文明,努力養成好習慣。下面讓我們共同朗誦禮儀兒歌。

Children, let’s try to acquire good ’s recite a nursery rhyme together.

孩子們,讓我們伴隨着歡快的音樂,大家跳起來吧。放飛自己的心靈,下定決心,努力塑造健康、好學、快樂、文明的自我。

Children, let’s dance following along with the merry music. let’s try to create ourselves anew.

宣佈結束

北海昌房幼兒園20xx年“養成良好習慣,文明伴我成長”到此結束。

Everyone, Opening ceremony of the beihaichangfang kindergarten is over bye.