當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 臺詞 > 暮光之城經典臺詞大綱

暮光之城經典臺詞大綱

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.37W 次

《暮光之城》是《暮光之城》系列電影的第一部,由獅門電影公司旗下的頂峯娛樂公司出品的一部愛情電影。影片由凱瑟琳·哈德威克執導,克里斯汀·斯圖爾特、羅伯特·帕丁森、凱姆·吉甘戴和泰勒·洛特納等聯袂出演。暮光系列講述了愛德華·卡倫作爲吸血鬼和人類女子伊莎貝拉·斯旺相識相愛的過程,其中摻雜着吸血族與狼族的對立與戰爭,以及與吸血鬼始祖的抗爭,然而這個故事仍沒有完結,更多的挑戰還在等着他們去克服。

暮光之城經典臺詞

  劇情簡介

在美國一個名叫福克斯的地方,住着一位英俊帥氣的男青年愛德華。他出沒神祕,與世無爭,他的家人同樣低調神祕,原因在於他是一隻永遠不會衰老,更不會死亡的吸血鬼。愛德華生於20世紀的第一年,自從1918年發育成長爲十七歲的翩翩少年之後,他便再也沒有衰老,永遠保持着年輕俊朗的外形。時光飛梭,過了近百年後,他已經不再靠吸人血爲生,因爲愛德華和同是吸血鬼的家人都秉持着素食主義,只吸食動物的血。

十七歲的少女伊莎貝拉從小與母親相依爲命,因爲父母的感情破裂,母親帶着她去了另一個城市。但當她長大的時候,母親卻決定再婚,由於繼父是位棒球運動員,需要來回奔波,伊莎貝拉回到在福克斯的父親查理的身邊。在學校裏,她結識了男孩愛德華,很快就被愛德華魅力所吸引,並漸漸喜歡上了他。

不過愛德華雖然也喜歡伊莎貝拉,可是他卻深知,一隻吸血鬼是沒有辦法和人類正常生活在一起的。但他又無法忘卻伊莎貝拉,也不忍心遠走高飛,與伊莎貝拉斷絕音信。而這時候另一派吸食人血的吸血鬼來到此地,並無意中盯上了伊莎貝拉,愛德華保護好了伊莎貝拉,兩人的感情得到了穩定地發展。

1 Yes, it is enough. Enough for forever. —Edward

是的,夠了,永遠夠了

2 And how long have you been seventeen? —Bella

你滿17歲多久了

3 Edward Cullen is staring at you. —Jessica

愛德華 卡倫正在看着你

4 I don’t care! You can have my soul. I don’t want it without you—it’s yours already! —Bella

我不在乎,你可以擁有我的靈魂,我不想讓它離開你,它已經是你的了

5 Are you still faint from the run? Or was it my kissing expertise? —Edward

你仍然在陽光下感到眩暈嗎,或是我的吻太專業了

6 I love you more than everything else in the world combined. Isn’t that enough? —Bella

我愛你勝過世界上的一切,這還不夠嗎

7 Twilight, again. Another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end. —Edward

黃昏再次來臨,一個新的結束,無論這天有多完美,它都將結束

8 You’re talking about forever, you know. —Bella

你在說永遠,你知道嗎

9 That’s the beautiful thing about being human. Things change. —Edward

開始人類生活是極好的。事情變化了

10 I will stay with you — isn’t that enough? —Edward

我會和你呆在一起,這還不夠嗎

Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers. "

Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "

Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "

Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"

伊莎貝拉:“你必須給我些解釋。”

愛德華:“我寧可聽你的'推測。”

伊莎貝拉:“我考慮過放射性變異蜘蛛和氪石。”

愛德華:“是那些超級英雄之類的麼?那如果我不是那些英雄的話呢?如果我是...那些壞人呢?”

11. I couldn’t picture it, this godlike creature sitting in my father’s shabby kitchen chair. (Bella)

我很難想象,這位天神一般英俊的人坐在爸爸那張破舊的吃飯的椅子上該是怎樣一幅風景。

12. Bring on the shackles — I’m your prisoner. (Edward)

把鐐銬拿來——我讓你俘虜了

13. For almost ninety years I’ve walked among my kind, and yours… all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren’t alive yet. (Edward)

快九十年了,我生活在我的同類和你的同類中間……一直以爲自己應有盡有了,不知道自己在尋覓什麼,結果也一無所獲,因爲那時你還沒出生。

14. Just because I’m resisting the wine doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate the bouquet. (Edward)

別因爲我忍住不喝葡萄酒,就以爲我欣賞不了酒的芬芳。

15. Yeah, it’s an off day when I don’t get somebody telling me how edible I smell. (Bella)

是啊,沒有哪一天我不讓人說我秀色可餐的!

16. You don’t realize how incredibly breakable you are. I can never, never afford to lose any kind of control when I’m with you. (Edward)

你意識不到自己是多麼脆弱。所以,每當我和你在一起的時候,我都絲毫不敢掉以輕心,務必好好控制住自己的情緒。

17. He laughed, and then began to hum that same, unfamiliar lullaby; the voice of an archangel, soft in my ear. (Bella)

他笑了,接着又哼起了那首陌生的催眠曲。他天使般的嗓音,有如天籟,聲聲入耳。

18. Your hair looks like a haystack… but I like it. (Edward)

你的頭髮就像一堆乾草……不過,我很喜歡

19. I doubted there were any etiquette books detailing how to dress when your vampire sweetheart takes you home to meet his vampire family. (Bella)

我懷疑是否有這樣一本介紹禮儀的書,詳細地告訴你在吸血鬼男朋友帶你去見他吸血鬼家人的時候應該穿什麼樣的衣服

20. You are utterly indecent — no one should look so tempting, it’s not fair. (Edward)

你這打扮也太不成體統了——誰也不該打扮得這麼誘人,不合規矩。

21. Shall I explain how you are tempting me? (Edward)

用我解釋你什麼地方讓我動心了嗎?

22. What am I going to do with you? Yesterday I kiss you, and you attack me! Today you pass out on me! (Edward)

你叫我拿你如何是好呢?昨天我吻你,你打我!今天你又昏過去了!

23. I think I forgot to breathe. (Bella)

我想可能是我忘了呼吸。

24. And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct? (Edward)

你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?

25. Actually, Esme wouldn’t care if you had a third eye and webbed feet. (Edward)

其實,Esme纔不管你有沒有第三隻眼和腳蹼呢。

26. Finally, a rational response! I was beginning to think you had no sense of self-preservation at all. (Edward)

終於見到一個理性的反應!我剛剛還以爲你一點自我保護意識都沒有呢。

Isabella Swan: About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. 貝拉:有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一個吸血鬼;第二,在他身體內有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用——非常渴望我的鮮血;第三,我毫無條件地、不可救藥地愛上了他 。

Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb

Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.

Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.

愛德華: 這麼說,獅子愛上了羔羊……

貝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。

愛德華:多霸道而變態的獅子啊。

Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?

愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?

Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.

Edward:Good.

Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.

貝拉:現在我害怕了。

愛德華:是嗎。

貝拉: 我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你

Isabella Swan: You know,Everybody's staring.

Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways.

貝拉:你知道,大家都在看我們。

愛德華:他不算……不,他只是在看。我現在已不懼一切打破規則,反正我已經要下地獄了。

Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?

Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.

愛德華:那就是你所夢想的嗎?成爲怪物?

貝拉:我夢想的是永遠的跟你在一起。

Isabella Swan: [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun.

Edward Cullen:"Say it out loud. Say it. "

Isabella Swan: ire. "

貝拉:我知道你是什麼了。你的速度飛快,而且強而有力。你的皮膚蒼白而且冰冷。你的眼睛會變色,有時你的聲音像是來自另個時空的。你從來不吃不喝,你也從不出現在陽光下。愛德華:“大聲的說出來那是什麼。說出來。”

伊莎貝拉:“……吸血鬼。”

Bella: How old are you?

Edward: Seventeen.

Bella: How long have you been seventeen?

Edward: A while.

貝拉:你幾歲?

愛德華:17歲。

貝拉:你17歲多久了?

愛德華:有一陣子了。

Edward: Bella, you are my life now.

愛德華:貝拉,現在你就是我的生命了。

Bella: I dream about being with you forever.

Edward: Forever?

Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?

貝拉:我夢想永遠和你在一起

愛德華:永遠?

愛德華:和我快樂地過完一輩子不夠嗎?

Bella: If this ends badly being that I become the meal.

貝拉:最壞的結局就是我變爲一頓大餐。