當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 臺詞 > 功夫熊貓裏的經典臺詞

功夫熊貓裏的經典臺詞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.05W 次

功夫熊貓》以中國古代爲背景,其景觀、佈景、服裝以至食物均充滿中國元素,講述了一隻笨拙的熊貓立志成爲武林高手的故事。以下是小編整理的功夫熊貓裏的經典臺詞,歡迎參考閱讀!

功夫熊貓裏的經典臺詞

more you take, the less you have.

得之越多 失之越多

r peace.

心如止水

ice is about to be served!

正義即將降臨

e is always something more to learn,even for a master.

學海無涯 即使你是大師

was your first day teaching?

Humiliating.

第一天授課感覺如何? 特別丟臉.

! I don`t know why you ever thought I could teach that class.

兩者都是 我不知道你爲什麼覺得我可以教他們

Oh, I knew you couldn`t.

我知道你不行

What? You set me up to fail? Why?

什麼 你故意讓我失敗 爲什麼

If you only do what you can do,

如果你只做力所能及的事

功夫熊貓裏的經典臺詞 第2張

you will never be more than you are now.

就永遠無法更進一步

I don`t wanna be more! I like who I am.

我不想更進一步 我喜歡自己

You don`t even know wha you are.

你連自己是誰都不知道

What do you...? Of course I do.

你說什麼... 我當然知道

I`m the Dragon Warrior.

我是神龍大俠

And what exactly does that mean, Dragon Warrior?

而神龍大俠究竟意味着什麼呢

It means, you know,just going around and punching and kicking.

這意味着 四處闖蕩 揮拳踢腳

Defending the valley!And stuff.

守衛山谷 這一類的

ay saw greatness in you,Po.

烏龜看到了你的巨大潛力 阿寶

Against my better judgment.

儘管我不幹苟同

More than you can see in yourself.

他對你寄以厚望

Incredible power awaits you.

驚人的力量在等着你

Power beyond anything you can imagine.

超乎你想象的力量

was that?

那是什麼

That was chi.

這是氣

What`s chi?

氣是什麼?

The energy that flows through all living things.

生物筋骨中流淌的能量

e`s no way I`m ever gonna be like you.

我沒法像你那樣授課的

I`m not trying to turn you into me.

我不是要把你變成我

I`m trying to turn you into you.

而是要把你 變成你

must rediscover what it is to be a panda.

你必須重新認識做熊貓的真諦

11.I knew I wasn`t eating up to my potential!

我就知道我沒有完全發掘出吃東西的潛力

know,you weren`t the only one who was lying.

你要知道 你不是唯一一個說謊的人

I didn`t really come along because I was worried Po would go hungry.

我不只是因爲擔心阿寶餓肚子纔跟過來的

I was worried you`d steal Po from me.

我擔心你會把阿寶從我身邊奪走

I know,That was crazy.

我知道 我想多了

But I realize having you in Po`s life doesn`t mean less for me.

但我意識到讓你進入阿寶的生活並非我的損失

It means more for Po.

而是阿寶的收穫

times,we do the wrong things for the right reasons.

有些時候 我們會做錯事但都是出於好意