當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 臺詞 > 楚門的世界經典臺詞有哪些

楚門的世界經典臺詞有哪些

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.17W 次

《楚門的世界》雖然是一部老電影,但電影中的臺詞依然經久不衰。下面是關於楚門的世界經典臺詞的內容,歡迎閱讀!

楚門的世界經典臺詞有哪些

All right. Promise me one thing, l die before the summit, use me as an alternative source of food.——答應我一件事,我如果在半途不幸身亡,你要把我當作糧食。

And as he grew, so did the technology. A human life,recorded on a network of hidden cameras and broadcast live.——科技日新月異,隱藏式攝影機記錄他的一生。

But l always felt safe knowing use whatever the answer was, we were right or wrong together.——不過我只知道,不管正確答案是什麼,不管對錯我們都一起承擔。

But the point is, l'd gladly walk in front of traffic for you.——重點是,我甘願爲你犧牲。

Dice me, slice me or peel me?——你想把我切了還是削了?

Full of laughter, love, pain, sadness,but ultimately, redemption.——充滿歡笑淚水悲歡離合,分享艾畢一家的甜酸苦辣。

Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!

guess what l'm saying is that life is fragile.——我想說的是生命很脆弱。

He was born in front of a live audience.——他就是出生在直播現場。

How is it going to end?怎樣收場?

I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.——我給了Truman過正常生活的機會。而你所生活的世界,是一個病態的世界。

I predict that, in just a moment,we'll see a lady on a red bike,followed by a man with flowers and a Volkswagen with a dented fender.——我預料馬上就會看到騎紅色腳踏車的女人,拿花的男人和保險槓受損的金龜車。

l stayed up all night in your tent so,you could play North l got pneumonia.——有一晚我們在帳罯裏徹夜不睡,因爲你想玩北極遊戲,結果害我得了肺炎。

Let me out. lf you want to destroy yourself, do it on your own.——讓我下車,你瘋了,你想自殺就別拖我下水。

lf his was more than a vague ambition, if he was determined,to discover the truth, there's no way we could prevent him.——他如果決心要查出真相,誰也阻止不了他。

l've been your best friend since we were got through school by cheating off each other's test s, they were identical.——我們從七歲起就是好朋友,互相抄襲才完成學業,考卷一模一樣。

Network Executive: For God's sake, Chris! The whole world is watching. We can't let him die in front of a live audience!——Network Executive: 看在上帝的份上,Chris!全世界都看着呢。我們不能讓他當衆死亡!

Next time he'll be charged.——他這次命大,下次就得提出起訴。

No way, 're going to the top of this mountain, broken legs and all.——你不能放棄,就算跛着腳也要爬上高峯。

Please, don't listen to him. He's gonna lie to you.——不要聽他,他是騙人的。