當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 臺詞 > 當幸福來敲門的長句臺詞

當幸福來敲門的長句臺詞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.85W 次

《當幸福來敲門》(The Pursuit of Happyness)(非官方翻譯或稱《追求幸福》、《追逐幸福》)是一部獲得奧斯卡提名最佳男主角的劇情片,由哥倫比亞影業發行。以下是小編整理的當幸福來敲門的長句臺詞,歡迎閱讀!

當幸福來敲門的長句臺詞

s Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants.克里斯加德納:他一定穿了一條很棒的褲子。

2.你要盡全力去保護你自己的夢想。因爲那些嘲笑你夢想的人,他們必定會失敗,他們想要把你變成和他們一樣的那種人。所以我堅信,只要我心中有夢想,我就會與衆不同,而你也是。

the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I dont know the answer,Im gonna to tell you that I dont I bet you what: I know how to find the answer, and Ill find the answer.我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你我不知道。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。

s Gardner:People cant do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.克里斯加德納:當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。

ever let somebody tell you you cant do something, not even me.別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。

in Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say?馬丁:如果我僱傭了一個沒有穿着襯衫走進來的人,你會怎麼說?

s Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.克里斯加德納:如果你有夢想,就要守護它。

s Gardner:You want something. Go get it!克里斯加德納:有了目標就要全力以赴。

got a dream, you gotta protect it. People cant do something themselves,they wanna tell you you cant do you want something, go get it. Period.如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。

e is an I in happiness,There is no Y in happiness,Its an I.幸福裏面沒有爲什麼,只有我。

  擴展閱讀:《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》臺詞

was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

id is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(也可理解爲傻人有傻福)。

cles happen every day.

奇蹟每天都在發生。

y and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有爲將來打算過呢?

just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

made me look like a duck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

h is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。(這是我最喜歡的一句話。我的QQ簽名)

10.I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有着各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩。