當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 祝福語 > 英語送別祝福語

英語送別祝福語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.74W 次

在生活、工作和學習中,說到祝福語,大家肯定都不陌生吧,祝福語可以起到增進感情的作用。相信寫祝福語是一個讓許多人都頭痛的問題,以下是小編整理的英語送別祝福語,供大家參考借鑑,希望可以幫助到有需要的朋友。

英語送別祝福語

英語送別祝福語1

1、we are gathered here today to send off one of our upperclassman, mr. smith, who has been appointed to his new post in london. 今天在這裏我們在這裏相聚,爲我們的學長史密斯先生送別,他被派到倫敦擔任新職。

2、i really don’t know whether to be happy or sad here today.今天在這裏我真的不知道要高興,還是要悲傷。

3、we will miss him as a worker amongst us and also as a cheerful friend who could always brighten the day around here.他是我們的同仁,也是讓我們在這兒的日子充滿歡樂的一位開朗的朋友,我們會懷念他的 。

4、i certainly wish mr. smith the best of luck in everything he undertakes, either academically or socially, at hope college and in america.我祝福史密斯先生在霍浦學院和美國,不論是在學術上或是在社會上,一切順利,萬事如意。

5、all the members of your department are before you today to wish you farewell and good luck in your future.你部門的所有同仁都來到你面前,祝你一路平安,未來福星高照。

6、i’m full of excitement.我很興奮。

7、thank you for coming here tonight to see me off.謝謝你們今晚來爲我送行。

8、i thank all of you for what you have done for me.我很感謝大家的一番厚意。

9、in the first place, i wish to say a word of thanks for holding this send-off party for me.爲我辦這個歡送會,首先我要說聲謝謝。

10、i’d like to thank mr. smith not only for coming to this party, but also for making such a nice speech full of good advice and kind words encouragement.我要感謝史密斯先生蒞臨這個聚會,以及發表這麼棒的演講,充滿了受益良多的忠告和鼓勵的話。

11、goodbye, and have a good year.再見了,祝你未來一年都很順利。

12、may you have the best of luck in san francisco.祝你在舊金山會有很好的運氣。

13、a year seems like such a long time to be away, so we will miss you a lot, and we hope you will miss us, too.過了一年,似乎是很久遠以前的事,我們會很想念我 你,希望你一樣想念我們。

14、i hope you will think of me from time to time as i shall be thinking of you always.我希望你們不時會想到我,就像我經常會想着你們一樣。

15、soinstead of concluding my speech with the customary “good-bye,” allow me to say “good luck and much happiness!”不要照一般習慣說“再見”作爲結尾,我要說的是“祝好運,萬事如意!”

16、thank you for taking time off from your busy jobs to come here tonight to say goodbye to miss smith.感謝你們今晚從百忙之中抽空到這兒向史密斯小姐道別。

17、i owe a great deal to all of you.我欠你們大家太多了。

18、i did not expect at all that you would hold a party like this for me.我一點也沒想到你們爲我舉辦一個這樣的聚會。

19、i will miss all of you while i’m away.我沒和你們在一起時,我會惦記着你們每個人。

20、i certainly am thankful to the company for giving me such a chance, and i earnestly hope that i will live up to everyone’s expectations.我非常感謝公司給我這樣的一個機會,我誠摯期盼不負大家的`期許。

英語送別祝福語2

the time passed by, yet our true friendship remains in my heart.

歲月流逝,你我真摯的友情卻常存我心。

although the distance between will space out us, may we remember our true friendship and blessing.

雖然時空會將我們分開,我們卻依然記憶彼此最真誠的友情和祝福。

for youth, for happiness, let's bless each other, treasure the friendship between you and me.

爲了年輕,爲了歡樂,讓我們彼此祝福,彼此珍惜。

no matter how fast time flies, our friendship stands for ever.

縱然時光飛逝,你我的友情天長地久!

with a true friend, the world is but a little place, after all.

海內存知己,天涯若比鄰。

what has gone is that beautiful period; which remains is the precious friendship between us.

逝去的是那段美好的時光,留下的卻是你我那份最珍貴的友誼。

don't let time dilute the wine of friendship. don't let distance space out missing. blessing you, forever!

不要讓時間沖淡了友情的酒,不要讓距離拉開思念的手,祝福你----永遠!

let's bless each other with happy futures, forever.

讓我們彼此祝福,願未來美好,直到永遠。

sorry you're leaving, to say "good-bye" and to wish you the best good luck, good health and always happiness!

真捨不得你即將離別,輕輕說一聲"再見",願你一切順利,身體健康,永遠幸福如意!

no matter where you go, my warm wishes are always with you.

無論你走向何方,溫馨的祝福將永遠伴隨着你。

for the way we will go, for the future that will come to us, let's bless each other.

爲我們就要踏上的路,爲我們就要面對的將來,讓我們彼此祝福。