當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 手抄報 > 春節英語手抄報資料:英文介紹中國傳統春節年俗

春節英語手抄報資料:英文介紹中國傳統春節年俗

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.48W 次

導語:據說中國學生都有一天完成一整個寒假的作業,一天覆習完整個期末考試的技能。而你,就是那個一天做完一張英文春節手抄報寒假作業的孩紙。

春節英語手抄報資料:英文介紹中國傳統春節年俗

  春節英文祝福語

1、May many fortunes find their way to you!

多福多壽!

2、On this special day I send you New Year's greetings and hope that some day soon we shall be together.

祝你今後獲得更大成就。

3、May the New Year bring many good things and rich blessings to you and all those you love。

祝新年快樂,並願你幸福吉祥,前程似錦。

4、Best wishes for the holidays and happiness throughout the New Year.

恭賀新禧,祝身體健康、事業發達。

5、May the coming New Year bring you joy, love and peace.

請接受我們對你及你全家的美好祝福,祝你們新年快樂。

6、Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year. I hope you will continue to enjoy good health.

願快樂幸福永伴你左右。

7、Please accept our wishes for you and yours for a happy New Year.

致以最良好的祝福,原你新年快樂幸福。

8、With best wishes for a happy New Year!

祝好運、健康、佳餚伴你度過一個快樂新年。

9、Take good care of yourself in the year ahead.

願你健康長壽!

10、Wishing you happiness during the holidays and throughout the New Year.

願新年爲你帶來快樂,友愛和寧靜。

11、With very best wishes for your happiness in the New Year.

恭賀新禧,萬事如意。

12、With the compliments of the season.

謹祝新年快樂幸福,大吉大利!

13、I would like to wish you a joyous new year and express my hope for your happiness and good future.

在這特殊的日子,向你致以新年的祝福,希望不久我們能相聚在一起。

14、Season's greetings and best wishes for the New Year.

願節日的愉快伴你一生。

15、To wish you joy at this holy season. Wishing every happiness will always be with you.

請接受我節日的祝賀。

16、May you come into a good fortune!

祝吉星高照!

17、I hope you have a most happy and prosperous New Year.

祝新年快樂,並致以良好的祝福。

18、Rich blessings for health and longevity is my special wish for you in the coming year.

新年帶給你和你所愛的人許多美好的事物和無盡的祝福!

19、Wish you success in your career and happiness of your family!

事業成功,家庭美滿。

20、Live long and proper!

恭喜發財!

21、May the season's joy fill you all the year round.

祝賀佳節。

22、Good luck in the year ahead!

恭賀新禧!

23、Good health, good luck and much happiness throughout the year.

恭祝新年吉祥,幸福和歡樂與你同在。

24、Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your perfect health and lasting prosperity.

請接受我誠摯的新年祝福,順祝身體健康。

25、Wish you happiness and prosperity in the coming year!

祝你新的一年快樂幸福。

26、Wishing you many future successes.

請多保重!

27、May the joy and happiness around you today and always.

恭祝健康、幸運,新年快樂。

28、Please accept my season's greetings.

祝福您,新年快樂。

29、Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year.

祝你在新的一年裏身體健康,多福多壽。

30、I want to wish you longevity and health!

祝財運亨通!

  英文介紹中國傳統春節年俗

Spring Festival is the most important holiday for Chinese people. Excitement and happiness are palpable this time of the year, and they reach the peak on lunar new year‘s eve.

春節對於中國人來說是最重要的節日。在每年的春節都讓人興高采烈,尤其是大年三十那晚,更是達到了高潮。

Though the 15-day period, which starts with the first day of the lunar new year and ends on the 15th day (known as Lantern Festival), is relatively long, it is the busiest time of the year for Chinese people. The arrangements they have to make for family reunions, buying necessities and preparing food keeps them busy throughout the holiday. Many of them travel back home and meet friends over dinner and drinks. The celebrations include decorating the house and setting off fireworks.

春節歷時15天,也就從大年初一開始,到元月十五元宵節結束。這段比較長的時間是中國人最忙的時候。他們爲家庭聚會作安排,採購年貨,準備豐盛的食物,以至於整個春節假期都忙忙碌碌的。許多人在春季期間都要回老家過年,跟朋友碰碰頭,聚個餐。慶祝春節也包括大掃除和放煙火。

But we are talking about a tradition that seems to be fading.

但是我們現在要談的是越來越淡的年味。

Spring Festival, as it is celebrated today, has undergone many changes, thanks to the country‘s economic development and globalization.

現在的春節已經因爲我國經濟的發展和全球化的影響而改變了很多。

Yet no Spring Festival is complete without food. People could not get good food whenever they desired in earlier times, something that does not apply to society today. More often than not, people faced the risk of famine. The best time for people to celebrate was when food was available in plenty, and that was possible in spring, or the beginning of the lunar new year. That was the main reason why Spring Festival acquired such great importance among Chinese people.

但是沒有哪個春節是完全離得開“吃”的。從前,不論人們提前多久想要買年貨,總是不能如願,而現在早已今非昔比。過去常常還要鬧饑荒。人們最好的慶祝時間就是他們能得到食物豐盛的時候,也就是春天或是元月初的那段時間。那也是爲什麼春節對於中國人如此重要的主要原因。

But three decades of economic growth has ensured that people in China, except for those who are still poor, can enjoy a good meal whenever they want. Such has been the change in people‘s fortune that some have to be treated for obesity and other health problems associated with excessive eating.

但是三十年來的經濟發展已經讓中國人,除了那些仍然窮苦的人以外,隨時都能享受美食。這得益於人民財富的增長,但是後者也導致一些人吃得太多而受到肥胖威脅和健康問題。

In the past, celebrations were limited to events like song-and-dance duets in North China, dragon/lion dances in South China and fireworks, which required the joint efforts of the entire community. But economic development and urbanization seems to have weakened the social links among people. Many, especially those living in cities, are not interested in celebrating the festival with people they hardly know.

在過去,慶祝春節還只停留在北方的二人轉和南方的舞龍舞獅等形式。那些慶祝活動往往需要許多人合力才能辦得起來。但是經濟的發展和國際化程度的提升似乎已經將這種社會聯繫弱化了。許多人,特別是城市居民,不太願意與不相識的人一起共度春節。

Many customs associated with Spring Festival have changed, too. In the past, people used to visit relatives and friends with gifts and lots of good wishes. Today, many people, especially the youth, use their cell phones or the Internet to send their good wishes and even "gifts" to their relatives and friends. Some may say this a sign that people have become less caring about their near and dear ones, but we should see this development as a time- and energy-saving exercise granted by the information age.

與春節相關的許多習俗也被改變了。在過去,人們常常會帶着禮物走親訪友,互道祝福。今天許多人,特別是年輕人,用手機或是網絡向親朋好友發去“禮物”和祝福。有些人或許會說,這說明人們已經沒有那麼關心至愛親朋了,但是我們應該把這種變化看作信息化時代省錢省力的好辦法。

In recent times, many people have started praying for a career promotion or more money instead of invoking God or the Buddha for a healthy and long life and the welfare of their family. But the number of such people is decreasing now, which shows that people are becoming more reasonable.

最近幾年,許多人開始祈禱事業高升,財源滾滾,而不是求神拜佛,他們身體健康,長命百歲,家庭美滿。但是這樣的人數現在正在減少,說明人們開始變得更加理性。