當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 臺詞 > 唐頓莊園經典的臺詞大綱

唐頓莊園經典的臺詞大綱

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.37W 次

I dont know why people say that, when its almost never true.

唐頓莊園經典的臺詞

真不知道爲什麼人們明知那是騙人的話還要說。

Youre nervous because youre intelligent. Only stupid people are foolhardy.

你緊張是因爲你聰明,只有傻子纔有勇無謀。

I reckon you work hard and you deserve to succeed. You just have to stick at it... and you will.

我覺得你很努力,應該成功...只要堅持...就一定會成功。

To fail at the first attempt does not mean that you wont succeed later.

第一次嘗試失敗並不意味着以後不會成功。

If we dont respect the past, itll be harder to build our future.

我們若不能尊重過去,也就難以建設未來。

The world moves on, and we must move with it.

世道變了,我們也得跟着變。

We shout and scream and wail and cry but in the end we must all die.

人生不管經歷怎樣的'大悲大喜,我們終究都會死去。

Love is like riding, or speaking French. If you dont learn it young, its hard to get the trick of it later.

愛,就好比騎馬、說法語。如果沒趁年輕學會愛,以後再想要抓住愛的訣竅就難了。

There can be too much truth in any relationships.

人與人之間實話說得太多也會物極必反。

There are rules to this way of life. And if you are not prepared live by them, then its not the right life for you.

每種生活都有它自己的規矩。如果你不願意守規矩,那麼這種生活就不適合你。

You can change your life if you want to. Sometimes, you have to be hard on yourself, but you can change it completely.

有志者事竟成。有時雖然勞其筋骨,但是命運可以徹底改變。

When something bad happens, theres no point in wishing it had not happened. The only option is to minimize the damage.

事情已經發生了,還希望事情不要發生沒有意義,當務之急是減少損失。

Lifes altered you, as its altered me. And what would be the point of living if we didnt let life change us?

生活改變了你我,若要回到原點一成不變,那人生還有何意義?

It just happens. And we should live with it.

世事無常,我們要隨遇而安。

We must all have our hearts broken once or twice before were done.

人這一生啊,總要心碎一兩次的。

The business of life is the acquisition of memories. In the end thats all there is.

人生就是不斷收集回憶的過程,最終能陪伴我們的也只有回憶了。

My dear, all life is a series of problems which we must try and solve.

親愛的,人生就是會遇到各種麻煩,我們得盡力解決。

If we dont respect the past, itll be harder to build our future.

如果我們不尊重過去,就更難創造未來。(經典臺詞 )

We shout and scream and wail and cry, but in the end we must all die.

不管經歷怎樣的大悲大喜,我們終究都會死去。

Its a big thing to give up your whole world.

放棄你的整個世界可不是小事。

There can be too much truth in any relationships.

人與人之間,實話說得太多也會物極必反。

Love is like riding or speaking French. If you dont learn it young, its hard to get the trick of it later.

愛,就好比騎馬、說法語。如果沒趁年輕學會愛,以後再想要抓住愛的訣竅就難了。

We all carry scars, Mr. Bates, inside or out.

貝茨先生,我們都有傷疤,無論是內傷還是外傷。

My dear, when tragedies strike, we try to find someone to blame. In the absence of suitable candidate, we usually blame ourselves.

親愛的,當悲劇降臨,我們總想把責任歸咎於他人。如果無人可以指責,我們往往責備自己。

There are rules to this way of life. If youre not prepared to live by them, then its not the right life for you.

每種生活都有它自己的規矩。如果你不願意守規矩,那麼這種生活就不適合你。

You are no different to the rest of us, remember that.

記住這點:你和別人沒有任何不同。

Every mountain is unclimbable until someone climbs it. Every ship is unsinkable until it sinks.

沒有翻不了的山,也沒有沉不了的船。

The world moves on, and we must move with it.

世道變了,我們也得跟着變。