當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 臺詞 > 《加勒比海盜5:死無對證》經典臺詞中英雙語大綱

《加勒比海盜5:死無對證》經典臺詞中英雙語大綱

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.68W 次

導語:《加勒比海盜》是最具影響力和票房號召力的電影系列之一,自2003年首部曲驚豔登場,前四部作品席捲全球豪取37億美元,奇麗壯闊的海盜世界令全球觀衆心馳神往,第五部暌違六年,終於王者歸來。下面是本站小編收集整理的關於電影《加勒比海盜5:死無對證》的經典臺詞,歡迎大家閱讀參考!

《加勒比海盜5:死無對證》經典臺詞中英雙語

  《加勒比海盜5:死無對證》經典臺詞

1、Jack: she is a pearl in the palm of my.

傑克:她是我的掌上明珠。

2、Chief officer: the ship's rigging has life, and our ship becomes our enemy.

Jack: Captain, I want to report a mutiny!

大副:船上的索具都有了生命,我們的船變成了我們的敵人。

傑克:船長,我要報告一起兵變!

3、The undead have taken control of the entire ocean. They are looking for the black pearl, a girl, and Jack.

亡靈已經控制了整個海洋,他們正在尋找黑珍珠號,一個女孩,還有傑克。

4、He took everything from me, and there's nothing but revenge.

他奪走了我的一切,我只剩下復仇的暴怒。

5、From generation to generation, pirates occupied the ocean, and I vowed to destroy them, and then I met a little boy - Jack

世代以來,海盜霸佔了海洋,我發誓要消滅他們,然後,我遇到一個小男孩——傑克

6、The ship's rigging had life, and our ship became our enemy

船上的索具都有了生命,我們的船變成了我們的敵人。

7、Female voice: Jack, have you ever seen the fountain of youth?

Jack: Excuse me, could you repeat your question?

女聲:傑克,你親眼見過青春之泉嗎?

傑克:對不起,你能再重複一下你的問題嗎?

8、Jack must pay the price!

Tell him that death will soon engulf him!

傑克一定要付出代價!

告訴他,死亡很快要將他吞噬!

9、Henry: from now on we are allies.

Karina: judging from the position of your left hand, we can be more than allies.

享利:從現在開始我們就是盟友了。

卡琳娜:從你左手的位置判斷我們可以不止盟友哦。

10、He's here to catch you, Jack. Where's your ship? How about the crew? Where are your pants?

他來抓你了傑克,你的船呢?船員呢?你的褲子呢?

11、I know a Spaniard who is called.

我倒是認識一個叫啥啥的`西班牙人。

12、I've heard the legend of a Spanish captain who killed thousands of people.

我聽過一個西班牙船長的傳說,他殺了成千上萬的人。

  《加勒比海盜》系列電影經典臺詞

1. I’m terribly sorry. I didn’t know. If I see one I shall inform you immediately.

我實在很抱歉。我並不知道。如果我見到一個市民我會馬上通告你們的。

2. Clearly you’ve never been to Singapore.

你肯定沒去過新加坡

3. But you have heard of me.

但你聽說過我。

4. Expect, once again, you’re between me and my way out.

只是你再一次擋住我逃跑。

And now you have no weapon.

而且你現在沒有武器了。

5. Come on doggy. It’s just you and me now.

過來乖狗狗。現在只有我們兩個了。

Come on, you filthy, slimy mangy cur.

過來,你這個骯髒的,黏糊糊的,生滿疥癬的雜種狗。

Don’t do that! No! No! I didn’t mean it! I didn’t.

不要這樣!不!不要!我並不是那個意思!我不是!

6. Will: This is either madness or brilliance.

這(個做法)不是瘋狂就是才智。

Jack: It’s remarkable how often those two traits coincide.

這兩個的特點經常驚人的相符。

7. Human hair from my back.

我身後的體毛。

8. The girl’s blood didn’t work.

那女孩的血沒用。

9. A distant cousin from my aunt’s nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice, though, eunuch.

他是我姑媽的外甥的遠房表弟。聲音不錯,不過是個太監。

10. Welcome to Caribbean!

歡迎來到加勒比!

11. A wedding! Oh, I love weddings!

一個婚禮!噢,我喜歡婚禮!

12. (Jack: Palulay…Palu…li…la…la…lulu…Parlili…Parsnip…Parsley…Partner…Partner…)

(Parley?)

That’s the one! Parley!

就是這個!談判!

13. (Barbossa: So what now, Jack Sparrow? Are we to be two immortals lock into an epic battle until judgment day and trumpets sound?

那麼現在怎樣?傑克.斯派洛?我們兩個不死的怪物就這麼漫長地打下去直到世界末日才分出勝負?)

Jack: Or you could surrender.

或者你可以投降。

14. Drink up! My hearties!

乾杯!我的水手們!

15. This is a day you will always remember as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow!