當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 臺詞 > 越獄第二季的經典臺詞

越獄第二季的經典臺詞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.43W 次

---That is only the second time... a weapon has ever jammed on me. First time was during training for gulf one. 這只是第二次...我的槍居然卡住了,第一次是在海灣戰爭的訓練中

越獄第二季的經典臺詞

---As soon as it happened, the commanding officer, he got in my face and he said, "Son, a weapon jam on the battlefield, you might as well call that suicide."

這事一發生我的長官走過來對我說"孩子要是在戰場上如此,這跟自殺沒什麼兩樣"

---Maybe that gun jammed for a reason. 也許槍壞掉就是有原因的

Bring me the money, bring me the boat. 把錢給我 把船給我

---How much further would I have to go? 我還要走多遠?

---For this, you only have to go to Panama 只需去次巴拿馬

No games. No nothing. 不要勾心鬥角或者別的什麼祕密

It was good knowing you, Sara. 認識你真好,Sara

---Just one is needed. 我們只需要一個活口

---I assume we both know which one that is. 我想你我都明白這個活口是誰

---You’re busted. 你完蛋了

---Am I? 是嗎?

Cancer of my life. 生活的麻煩

--- “Bueno suerte.” What’s that mean? “Bueno suerte.”是什麼意思?

---Good luck! 祝你好運

Consider it done. 就這麼說定了

---Another reason we are all here. 我們齊聚一堂的另一個原因。

---Like that. Like a double-cross. 比如這個,比如玩過河拆橋

The highest honor was to smile when they shot you.

至高無上的榮譽就是他們開槍打死你的時候,要保持微笑。

I love you. --- It was me. It was me. 我愛你。……是我乾的,是我乾的

Forget about them. Forget I ever existed. 忘了票的事情 忘了我曾經存在

---I got what you wanted. 我給你你想要的東西

---You got caught, Bagwell. 可是你被捕了,Bagwell

---You know he’s gonna break out. It’s in his blood.

你知道他會再越獄的,他天性就不會被關在監獄

---That’s exactly what we want him to do. 我們正是要讓他越獄