當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 臺詞 > 時空三部曲天堂電影院經典臺詞

時空三部曲天堂電影院經典臺詞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.18W 次

有意大利導演託納託雷指導的時空三部曲,包括《海上鋼琴師》,《西西里的美麗傳說》以及《天堂電影院》爲我們講述了三個不一樣的故事。也許看過電影的我們對每一部電影的理解都不同,然而對人生的感悟一定是有些許相同的。

時空三部曲天堂電影院經典臺詞

天堂電影院經典臺詞,不是隻有天堂纔有的電影。

1.以外表選朋友,以智慧選敵人。

I choose my friends for looks, my enemies for intelligence.

2.我要宰了你們!你們給我走着瞧!

I'll make mincemeat of you! You'll reckon with me!

3.我不想再聽你講,我要聽別人來講你。

I don't want to hear you talk anymore. I want to hear talk about you.

4.我跟你說了一次又一次,就像對着牆說的。

I told you and told youlike talking to a wall.

5.懦夫纔沒有這種能耐。

This is no job for weaklings, traitorous dog.

6.佩佩 有一天我們會擁有一切,我們會一起遠走高飛過着舒適的生活在沒有人認識我們的地方

Pepe, one day we'll have it all。We'll go away togetherlive the easy lifewhere no one knows us.

7.老天啊 他們在接吻!我絕不看少兒不宜片。

My God, they're kissing!I won't watch pornography.

8.現在電影院需要你,而你也需要電影院。

Right now the Paradiso needs you and you need the Paradiso

9.我知道的,雖然我瞎了,但我看得更透徹。

I know. Now that I've lost my sight I see better.

10.越是煎熬,越刻骨銘心。

The bigger the man, the deeper his imprint.

11.如果他愛上了,他只能忍受,明知道那是個死衚衕。

And if he loves, he suffers,knowing it's a dead-end street.

12.你剛纔說的這些話很美,也很傷感。

That's nice, what you just said. But sad.

13.我以聖父聖子聖靈之名赦免你,安心地去吧。

I absolve you,in the name of the Father,Son and Holy in peace.

14.我們每一個人都有所追尋。

o: Living here day by day, you think it's the center of the world. You believe nothing will ever change. Then you leave: a year, two years. When you come back, everything's changed. The thread's broken. What you came to find isn't there. What was yours is gone. You have to go away for a long time many years before you can come back and find your people. The land where you were born. But now, no. It's not possible. Right now you're blinder than I am.

阿爾夫萊多:在這裏居住了一天又一天,你認爲這裏就是世界的中心。你相信一切都永不會改變。然後你離開了,一年,兩年,當你回來時,一切都變了。那條線斷了,你所尋找的並不是這裏。你只能再次離開很長時間很多年直到你能回來尋找你的人們,你出生的土地。但是現在不可能。現在你比我還要瞎。

ore: Who said that? Gary Cooper? James Stewart? Henry Fonda? Eh?

薩爾瓦多:這些是誰說的?加里庫帕?詹姆士斯圖爾特?亨利福達?嗯?

o: No, Toto. Nobody said it. This time it's all me. Life isn't like in the movies. Life is much harder

阿爾夫萊多:不是,多多,沒有人說過。這次是我自己說的。生活並不像電影,生活更艱難。

18. you don't walk out, you will think that this is the whole world.

如果你不出去走走,你就會以爲這就是全世界。

ore:Just that i've always been afraid to come now,after all these years ,I thought I was stronger that I'd forgottena lot of things. But in factI find I'm right backwhere I wasas if I'd never been ,when I look around ,I don't recognize anyone. And you,MamaI deserted out on you like a banditwithout any explanation.

薩爾瓦多:有件事,我一直想說其實我很害怕回來。這麼多年了,我應該更堅強,更放得開,但事實上,我發現我只是回到了原點彷彿沒有離開過。然而,當我環顧四周,我不認識任何人。而你,媽媽我離棄了你。我什麼都沒解釋就跑了。

20.s Mama:I never asked for don't have to explain to me.I always thought it was goodwhat you harp on it?You were right to leave. You did what you wanted to I call you,a different woman always I never heard in any of their voices that they really loved you. I would've known. All the same ,I'd have liked to see you settled Loving someone. But your life is there. Here there are only ghosts. Let go,Toto.

你不用向我解釋,我也不需要你的解釋。我一直相信你是對的,你何必耿耿於懷呢?你走是對的,你達成了心願。當我打電話給你,總是不同的女人來接,但我從來沒有聽到其他任何聲音她們真的愛你,我都知道,有時真想看到你安定下來,有心愛的人,但是你是屬於羅馬,這裏太陰沉了。忘了她吧,多多。