當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 臺詞 > 《美女與野獸》經典臺詞中英

《美女與野獸》經典臺詞中英

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.45W 次

導語:電影《美女與野獸》這部電影的童話大家耳熟能詳,善良美麗的貝兒和曾經孤僻易怒的野獸與卑鄙陰險的加斯頓的故事,劇情老套,但是又讓人不覺得乏味。下面是語文迷小編收集整理的關於電影《美女與野獸》的經典臺詞,歡迎大家閱讀參考!

  美女與野獸經典對白中英:

Beast: Think of the one thing that you've always wanted. See it in your mind's eye and feel it in your heart.

野獸:想想你一直夢寐以求的事情。在你的腦海中呈現,用你的心靈去感受。

Belle: What are you?

貝爾:你是什麼?

Lumiere: I'm Lumiere!

盧米埃: 我是盧米埃!

Belle: And... you can talk?

貝爾:可是…… 你會講話?

Cogsworth: Well, of course he can talk! That's all he ever does!

葛士華:得了,他當然會講話!他從來就是這樣!

Belle: [to a hairbrush] What's your name?

貝爾:(對發刷說)你叫什麼名字?

Cogsworth: That's a hairbrush.

葛士華:那就是個發刷。

《美女與野獸》經典臺詞中英

Beast: Will you join me for dinner?

野獸:你願意和我共進晚餐嗎?

Belle: You take me as your prisoner, and now you want to have dinner with me? Are you insane?

貝爾:你拿我當囚犯,現在還讓我與你共進晚餐?你是瘋了嗎?

Belle: I'd starve before I'd ever eat with you!

貝爾:我寧願餓死也不和你一起吃飯!

Beast: Well, be my guest! Go ahead and starve!

野獸:好啊,隨你便!餓死吧!

Beast: If she doesn't eat with me, then she doesn't eat at all!

野獸:如果她不和我一起吃,那就什麼也別吃!

Belle: I never thanked you for saving my life.

貝爾:我從未謝過你的救命之恩。

Beast: I never thanked YOU for not leaving me to be eaten by wolves...

野獸:我也不曾謝過你沒丟下我去喂狼……

Beast: What are you doing here? What did you do to it?

野獸:你在這兒幹什麼?你對它做了什麼?

Belle: Nothing!

貝爾:什麼也沒有!

Beast: Do you realize what you could have done? You could have damage the rose! Get out of here! GO!

野獸:你知道你會造成什麼嗎?你會毀了這玫瑰!出去!滾!

《美女與野獸》經典臺詞中英 第2張

Belle: What happens when the last petal falls?

貝爾:最後一片花瓣落下會發生什麼?

Lumiere: The master remains a beast forever...

盧米埃:主人會永遠成爲野獸……

Cogsworth: we become antiques!

葛士華:……我們也會變成古董!

Belle: Have you really read every one of these books?

貝爾:這裏的每本書你都讀過?

Beast: No, some of them are in Greek.

野獸:沒有,它們有些是希臘文的。

  美女與野獸經典臺詞中英:

1、Love can turn a man into a beast, or an ugly man.

情,能把一個男人變成野獸;也可以讓一個醜陋的人變得高尚。

2、You are a gentleman. Even if you are ugly, full of animal hair, you are gentle to me. But no matter how tender you are still the beast!

你是紳士。縱然你外貌醜陋,全身長滿獸毛,你對我是溫柔的。可是你無論多麼溫柔仍然是野獸!

3、Imagine what you dream of, show it in your mind, feel it with your heart.

想象你夢寐以求的東西,在你的腦海中呈現它,用心去感受它。

4、True beauty comes from the heart, not from the outside.

真正的美源自內心而非外表。

5、Yes, he"s no prince charming, but he"s got something I haven"t seen before.

沒錯,他的確不是白馬王子,但他內在有我之前所沒看見的。

6、I"m looking for a promise, don"t ask the answer.

我在尋找一個承諾,不問答案。

7、This mirror for you, you can look at me.

這鏡子給你,想我的時候可以看看。

8、Beast: don"t be afraid.

Beauty: I do not have.

Beast: do you allow me to see you eat?

You are the master.

Beast: no one but you. I hate you, you say I"m disgusting.

野獸:不要害怕。

美女:我沒有。

野獸:你允許我看你吃飯嗎?

美女:你是主人。

野獸:除了你之外沒有主人。我討厭你,你說我是令人討厭的。

9、Beast, I can"t lie.

Beast: everything here is yours.

Belle: I feel uncomfortable in this gorgeous room, and I can"t wait to get used to it. But I feel you are doing everything possible to help forget your ugly appearance.

Beast: I have a kind heart, although I am a beast.

Beauty: some people are actually more ugly than you, but they hide well.

美女:野獸,我沒法說謊。

野獸:所有這裏的一切都聽你的。

美女:在這華麗的屋子裏我感到不自在,我也沒辦法去習慣被等待。 但是我感到你在做的一切可能的事情來幫助忘記你醜陋的外貌。

野獸:我有一顆善良的心靈,雖然我是一隻野獸。

美女:有些人類其實比你長得更醜陋,只是他們隱藏的很好。

10、Beast: apart from being ugly, I"m smart. You"ll soon know. Everything in this castle is yours. You can do it.

Beast: I"ll be there at 7 every night, and before I leave, I"m going to ask you a question, the same question every time.

Beauty: what problems.

野獸:除了醜陋了外,我很聰明,你很快就會知道了。這座城堡裏的所有東西都是你的,你可以隨便使喚。

野獸:我每天晚上7點會出現,那麼在我離開之前,我要問你一個問題,每次都是同樣的問題。

美女:什麼問題。



更多相關文章推薦: